Old 28-04-2016, 02:07 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Garden woes

On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 4:25:03 AM UTC-4, Chairhead wrote:

There are pics if you look at my previous post 🤓🤓 yes
it's about an acre plot with stables.
I don't know if you've read my OP and the subsequent ones to that?

--
Chairhead

Just saw the pics. If you're in no big hurry, it will recover and
even out on it's own. If you want fast results, rent an "over-seeder"
also known as a slit-seeder. It's a piece of powered eqpt that's used
to apply seed to established turf. It has a row of powered discs in
front, spaced a few inches apart, that cut grooves in the soil, then
seed drops in behind. Those discs will cut up and break down some of
those clumps and putting some quality seed down will help too. The
thing will fit in the back of a decent size SUV. Or call a lawn
service company and pay them to do it. The neighbor should be paying
the bill anyway.