Old 26-05-2016, 02:19 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default help with lawn

On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 4:25:03 AM UTC-4, McFarlaneST wrote:
Hi everyone.. Have recently just bought my first house and garden needs
a a fair bit of tlc.. So started with the lawn as it was covered in
weeds...

Since treating with weed killer I have loads of brown patches... What do
I need to do about this? Thanks..

--
McFarlaneST

Google for lawn renovation. Exactly what you need to do depends on the
extent of the brown patches and whether the existing grass is desirable
and worth saving. If it's crap grass, has undesirable weed type grasses
mixed in, etc, it's better to kill it all off and re-seed with a good
quality grass.