Old 11-07-2016, 02:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default weed control

On 7/9/2016 5:32 AM, herb white wrote:
I have a gravel drive about 10 ft wide and 500 ft long that has
some weeds coming up. What is best to use to control those weeds
that will not pollute the river? Thanks for any info.

My first choice would be a propane flamethrower, if you're willing to
walk and burn the weeds. Second choice would be a tank sprayer filled
with boiling water. That could be a logistic problem, depending on how
many weeds there are and thus how much boiling water you'd need.