Old 22-07-2016, 12:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default weed control

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 08:04:03 -0700, Bob F wrote:

"The organic growers in Eastern Washington who lost their certification
due to involuntary clopyralid contamination disagree. So do officials at
WSU at Pullman who have paid out more than $200,000 in damages to
growers whose tomato crops were killed by clopyralid-contaminated WSU
compost. So, thankfully, does Eastern Washington University, where
researchers are calling on Dow to cease clopyralid production."

What is clear from this is when the house gets sold I have to take what
remains of my quart to a toxic waste disposal site. And I should also do
this with my mom's RoundUp.