Old 22-08-2016, 09:38 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.electronics
F Murtz F Murtz is offline

Default What do you get???

Rheilly Phoull wrote:
On 22/08/2016 3:27 PM, F Murtz wrote:

Wonder what you get

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Automatic... 0uSIjIMTimHAQ

http://tinyurl.com/zsldhax

I'd say the green one. I got one of the white ones and it has a recharge
battery installed.

The white thing looks like a timer out of some other system.I do not
think the white thing and the green thing are anything to do with each
other but the add goes into great detail pictorially with the green
thing and puts one picture of something totally different.
I personally guess that the $8.00 thing is the white thing and the green
thing should be $18.oo judging by other sites.(But I would like to get
the green one for $8.00)