Old 29-08-2016, 03:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default ping songbird: a theory to run by you

On 08/27/2016 08:53 PM, songbird wrote:
purselane can take over and provide a lot of
forage.

I have been washing off my eating purslane all over the yard
hoping for it to seed next year. Purslane live my ground pots
and has found nearly every one of them without help
from me. I have harvested some massive tender branches out
of them. Yummy!

My ground is so bad, the purslane prefers my decorative rocks.

I may start burying bolted purslane in my ground pots next year.
Purslane in the rocks is the first to harvest and the first
to bolt.

Can you think of any other frozen tundra vegi's I can grow
over winter like garlic?