Old 31-08-2016, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default ping songbird: a theory to run by you

On 08/30/2016 07:18 AM, songbird wrote:
do you eat apples?

Unfortunately, no. They are in the category of hybridized
for levels of cabs that do not exist in nature, along with
oranges and bananas.

I can have one tablespoon of apple sauce a day, but
I don't. I go for the berries, which I can have 3/4
cup at a time.

I can have a few stone fruits too, but not a lot.
I will use an over ripe apricot smashed and simmered
in butter as a topping for coconut pancakes, etc..