Old 13-12-2016, 08:14 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
jbonnet jbonnet is offline

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

replying to Billy, jbonnet wrote:
We bought a house last year and the previous owner put rat poison EVERYWHERE.
We are still finding packets tucked in corners of the house, and we are still
finding dead rats on the property (we live on 5 acres in the forest). We are
against the use of poisons because of the collateral damage such as pets.
Earlier this year we found the most gorgeous fox dead on our spring box -- it
was in search of water and likely died from eating a poisoned rat. If we
poison the rats and mice, we poison the beautiful forest we live in. Traps are
the way to go, if you must, but sealing up the house is the best option.

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...es-617335-.htm