Old 02-03-2003, 04:15 AM
Elpaninaro

Default Anyone use a space heater in home for warm growing orchids?

My only complaint is that I have discovered that I will also have to
bump up my electrical panel box to handle the output. Since I also use a
HID light and a humidifier in that room, the heater is plugged outside
of it and I have to use an extension cord for the heater.

This is my concern Karen. I already have one two socket outlet hosting 6 light
fixtures and soon a heating pad for seedlings. Hence the extra demand would be
too much for the system.

I think I will see if the heating pad works first and go from there. Cross your
fingers!

Thanks to all for the input on this here and in the other thread. I have,
thanks to your guidance, found some good solutions and possible consequences to
be aware of.

Tom.