Old 27-09-2016, 12:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
[email protected] Nopenothere@void.net is offline

Default autumn crocuses

On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 09:38:02 +0200, Willi_9
wrote:

I've found these on a walk recently. There are nice cultivated varieties
offered at gardener websites from white to sort of pinkish, and even
double-flowered. Some are already on my wish-list.

Willi, you find the nicest subjects to show us on this newsgroup,
thanks. I enjoy seeing your photos.

Unfortunately, I am a bit like Barbara in that I seldom take the
camera with me any more when I am out in the countryside.

Tampa Bob