Old 23-11-2016, 03:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Opinicus[_2_] Opinicus[_2_] is offline

Default fire lily bulbs

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:43:52 +0100, Willi_9
wrote:

This is a hybridized variety. They grow about 50% bigger than the
natural ones (The bulbs are much bigger too). When I was a child I knew
places, where wild ones grew. They had a baby bulb at each single corner
where a leaf starts off from the stem. - This hybrid grows also many
offsprings, but beneath the ground rather and very close to the mother
bulb.
- photographed today [2016-11-22]

Beautiful. It also reminded me that I need to make aioli this weekend.
;-)

--
Bob
The joint that time is out of