Old 19-01-2017, 07:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Sylvain Sylvain is offline

Default Unknown tropical tree

"Jeff Layman" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

Yes, it is a "Cannonball Tree". I remember seeing the tree in Singapore
Botanic Gardens many years ago. It is not a tree you want to examine up
close, as it drops its fruits without warning!

there are many to Sri Lanka Au Sri Lanka they eat the fruits.

the fruits are like some meat when they are not mature. That seem to be some
beef stew. once upon mature the fruits are like fruits.

I did eate it to Sri Lanka, and I can say you than we do not made the
difference between the beef stew and cannonball tree's fruit