Old 23-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Whiteshepherd86 Whiteshepherd86 is offline
Registered User

Default Old 2 stroke mcculloch strimmer

Hi I got a really old mcculloch Euromac d29 strimmer recently, it's about 20 years old I think, it was stored away and forgot about until an old shed was emptied out. I'm trying to find a carb for it, it has a walbro carb which I think is a wt 231 but I can't find any here in the U.K. Not made anymore apparently. Can anyone help point me in the direction where I would find one or a service kit for one? Thanks.