Old 23-01-2017, 09:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Old 2 stroke mcculloch strimmer

Whiteshepherd86 wrote:
Hi I got a really old mcculloch Euromac d29 strimmer recently, it's
about 20 years old I think, it was stored away and forgot about until
an old shed was emptied out. I'm trying to find a carb for it, it has
a walbro carb which I think is a wt 231 but I can't find any here in
the U.K. Not made anymore apparently. Can anyone help point me in the
direction where I would find one or a service kit for one? Thanks.

ebay , around 13 bucks USD .
--
Snag