Old 08-02-2017, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Root Balls

On 2/8/2017 9:51 AM, songbird wrote:
songbird wrote:
http://www.anthive.com/test/project/worms/

this is live now so the link has changed to:

http://www.anthive.com/project/worms/

songbird (about time!

When I was a small boy I used to go in the summer to stay at my Aunt's
place and her son and myself would go into the woods and poke around
under rotting logs for earthworms. That was my first and last time to
ever see such large worms. Big around as a pencil and about 12 inches
long. Very good fish bait in the nearby river and you only needed a few.

You jogged a very old memory songbird, thank you for that. My aunt, my
Mother's elder sister, her husband, my Dad's younger brother, lived
about a half mile from the river so it was easy to go out and get a mess
of fish PDQ.

It's warm again here in SE Texas and I'm really ticked off. Went off to
get handicap plates at a courthouse annex that no longer exists, even if
the county's webpage says it's there. That location is now a large
airport. Damned shame the county can't remove things from their website.
Now I find I can mail it.

George