Old 14-02-2017, 01:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Pruning ...

I figgered I better do some , fruit trees and a couple of rose bushes being
the objective . Fruit trees are 3 years old and have been really slow
getting going , but this year they all (but the pie cherry *, I think it's
dead) have a lot of buds , and this warm weather has got them started to
develop . Roses were new last year . I did everything pretty much the same ,
clipped anything going straight up or towards the center of the tree/bush .
I also cut back the longest canes on the rose bushes since they were getting
pretty tall .
* North Star dwarf , this makes 2 that have died . If I really want pie
cherries I guess I better try another variety ...
--
Snag