Old 10-03-2017, 07:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Weather

George Shirley wrote:
Looks like we're going to get a few days of rain starting today. The
rain will be good for our gardens as we have had some sporadic light
rains this spring. Temperatures are warming almost daily and the
spring garden is doing well so far.

George

---

We're looking at near-freezing tonight and Monday and hard freezes
tomorrow , Sunday , and Tuesday . I sure wish expletive deleted Mother
Nature would get her expletive deleted together . It's been warm enough
here for all the early fruit trees to blossom , my peach is starting to leaf
out , the redbuds and a lot of other stuff out in the woods is blooming .
This is not good for the bees ... they're already in expansion mode for the
spring flow , which may be messed up now .
--
Snag

---
http://www.avg.com