Old 11-03-2017, 08:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default Weather

In article ,
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

We're looking at near-freezing tonight and Monday and hard freezes
tomorrow , Sunday , and Tuesday . I sure wish expletive deleted Mother
Nature would get her expletive deleted together .

It's only her fault if you're into the denial of science. Global warming
leads to erratic weather, not "warmer" weather (other than the average.)
Erratic weather is both warmer and colder than average, erratically,
with a sight edge to warmer that makes the average move. It's the
instability that makes growing food hard, not the shift in the average.

But enough people are ignorant dupes of Russian and GOP propaganda that
at least one country will be going backwards as fast as possible, and if
Mother Nature chooses to kill us off, well, that is her usual manner
with troublemakers. When she gets her expletive deleted together we'll
all be fertilizer and food for the cockroaches that will inherit the
earth.

Was 60 a few days ago, teens now, Crap-ton of snow due on Tuesday (bare
ground right now) and if I get any fruit at all this year, it will be a
surprise. Last year was a complete washout from 80's in March and
freezes in April. The freezes in April are not the problem - our last
frost date is in May. It's the too warm, too early that kills things.
We're also starting to see tornados, which used to be quite unheard of
in this area.