Old 07-04-2017, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
earthstick earthstick is offline

Default Help needed growing a cherry tree

Something else though is that a way behind the tree is a boarder. I have tried growing raspberry canes in that patch of boarder and have never been successful with those either, they just don't grow. A bit further along the boarder they grow fine. Late last year I put some bulbs in there place and they didn't grow too well either. I'm wondering if there is something with the soil in that corner of the garden.