Old 14-04-2017, 01:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default White English Bluebell -- Huh?

John McGaw wrote:
Dunno. All of them have been the normal blue shade for six years now. Or at
least I never saw a white one until this Spring and it is unlikely that it
would have been missed since it is beside the long drive down to the road
where the mailbox is and I walk by there all the time. Guess I'll just wait
and keep an eye out next year and see if anything odd shows up again and
I'll either mark or move the freak. Thanks for the input.

mutations do happen...

songbird