Old 16-04-2017, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
indigo indigo is offline

Default Choisya ternata 'Sundance'

Hi all,

After removing an overgrown Eleagnus ebbingei I'd now like to sort the
cleared area out and thinking about moving an established Choisya - it's
about 3' x 3' or so. Was wondering if I'm on a hiding to nothing and
likely to kill it stone dead, or whether it's something that wouldn't
object too much to being transplanted.

At the moment it's in flower, so I thought I'd wait til it's finished,
then cut the shrub back before removal to its new home. Any thoughts or
helpful hints?

--
Sue