Old 22-04-2017, 01:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default plant radishes?

Hi All,

I was thinking of planting rose radishes in my
failed potato onion bed.

Problem: I have to beet the earwigs to a plant
large enough to survive them. Needs to be about
four inches tall for them to leave along. (My
earwigs will dig a hole down to eat a sprout
that has not make it to the surface.) The
earwigs some out about the start of June.

So, the weather dips to 31F one out of four days
a week. Is it too soon to plant rose radishes?

Many thanks,
-T