Old 04-05-2017, 08:08 PM
Dean85 Dean85 is offline
Registered User

Cool Hi & shrub screen

hi guys, newbie here from N.E Essex.
I used to live in a small village with my parent, with a large garden but when we get older we have to move out, that was 9 years ago and ive been slowly working on my garden since. its obviously not a big garden being in a town so space is pretty valuable to me
ive come to a point I have decided it want to make my garden completely private within a few years, not because I'm unsociable, but because I see it as being part of my house.
my garden is small and goes to a point, down the left I have put in a fe shrubs that will block that side within a few years, all good.
down the right there is grass with a 4ft fence panel to my neighbours which is where I want to block.
I'm looking for something that will get about 6ft high, don't mind it it doesn't bare leaves down low and it would be nice if it came out at the top to make a sheltering effect. but it must be able to be kept tight to the fence down low due to space and it would be nice if its quick growing (but not essential, I'm a patient person lol)
any suggestions would be great, thanks, Dean