Old 05-05-2017, 07:18 AM
Dean85 Dean85 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
On 04/05/2017 20:08, Dean85 wrote:
hi guys, newbie here from N.E Essex.
I used to live in a small village with my parent, with a large garden
but when we get older we have to move out, that was 9 years ago and ive
been slowly working on my garden since. its obviously not a big garden
being in a town so space is pretty valuable to me
ive come to a point I have decided it want to make my garden completely
private within a few years, not because I'm unsociable, but because I
see it as being part of my house.
my garden is small and goes to a point, down the left I have put in a fe
shrubs that will block that side within a few years, all good.
down the right there is grass with a 4ft fence panel to my neighbours
which is where I want to block.
I'm looking for something that will get about 6ft high, don't mind it it
doesn't bare leaves down low and it would be nice if it came out at the
top to make a sheltering effect. but it must be able to be kept tight to
the fence down low due to space and it would be nice if its quick
growing (but not essential, I'm a patient person lol)
any suggestions would be great, thanks, Dean

My first thought is Why not put up a 6ft fence
Its my neighbours fence, plus i prefere something more natural and encourage more birds