Old 18-05-2017, 06:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default the blessings of an idiot farmer

wind is gusting over 35mph, it hasn't rained
enough to keep the topsoil wet and the idiot
farmer is out plowing the field. at times i
can't even see the tractor the dust is so thick.

i'm inside now, hoping he'll finish the field
soon so i can actually get something done outside.
yesterday he dusted me a few times when i was out
there when he started on the same field. i'm not
sure why he has to go over the thing so many times
either. it's all blowinga****ingway.

ok, thanks for letting me express my ire...

songbird