Old 18-05-2017, 07:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default the blessings of an idiot farmer

On 5/18/2017 2:18 PM, songbird wrote:
Gary Woods wrote:
songbird wrote:

ok, thanks for letting me express my ire...

Paging Mr. Guthrie...how's about another round of "Talking Dust Bowl
Blues?"

yeah, i should put that one on.

forecast gusts as high as 48mph today. i
went out to do something and the dust is still
flying even if he's finally done over there.
got crap in my eyes in a few moments, said
the heck with it, even if it is a nice sunny
and warm day.

i guess i get a day off to putter around
inside. was outside most of yesterday and the
day before. i sleep like a rock. wish i could
say i've actually accomplished what i was hoping
to work on, but no, have been sidetracked and
working on that instead.

songbird

Nice living next to a farm except when they are working on it. People
move out in the country then complain about the smell of farm animals.
Around here there are many mushroom houses. It's hell for those near
them when they clean out the mushroom house. Some days I can smell the
compost pits where they make compost for them and they are over 5 miles
away.