Old 21-05-2017, 07:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default how long do peppers seeds take to sprout?

T wrote:

I potted Chimayo and Sandia pepper seeds last week.
nothing has sprouted yet. How long does it usually
take? (How farmers put up with waiting, I will
never know.)

My radishes sprouted in two days.

they need warm soil, so if you planted them outside
it is probably too early for them (and probably too
late too, but i dunno for sure about that).

usually, we buy starts from the greenhouse. much
easier/reliable.

may need a warm pad or warm spot if you try it at
home.

songbird