Old 24-05-2017, 08:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Sick of all this rain and lack of sunshine...

On 05/24/2017 12:08 AM, wg_2002 wrote:
On Tue, 23 May 2017 22:38:19 -0700, T wrote:

I loved the picture. I can see the wonderful things in their future!

What kind of peppers where they?

Do you direct sow most of your seeds or do you try to start them in pots?

Peat moss pots. When I transplant, I rip the bottom out and stick
them in the hole.

Weird. I have white fuzz growing on the outside of the pots
this year.

The peppers are mini bell peppers.

me to. These are the ones I got:
http://www.rareseeds.com/red-mini-be...=bell%20pepper

The haven't sprouted yet.

Like the ones you see in the grocery
store in bags. I had a hard time finding them in 4-pack starter plants
this year so I decided to grow my own from a Livingston Seed pack.

You're right there is nothing like getting out in the garden and getting
your hands dirty. I love it! hehe

It undoes a lot of the modern world stress we humans
were never designed to endure. Almost as good
as going fishing!

You are never too old to play in the mud!