Old 29-05-2017, 10:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
wg_2002 wg_2002 is offline

Default First Pumpkin Sprouted

On Mon, 29 May 2017 06:59:31 -0700, Pavel314 wrote:

A week after planting, the first pumpkin plant sprouted this morning.
Always encouraging to see something happening out there.

Paul Maryland, North of Baltimore

Congrats Paul! It is always exciting to see the first seedling sprout
from any crop. I don't do too many seeds any more mostly 4-pack starters
but I was also excited when my radishes and pole beans sprouted this year.
I did start some mini bell peppers from seed this year because I couldn't
find starts anywhere. I sunk them in the garden last night so heres
hoping they take off!