Old 31-05-2017, 12:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default pot depth question

On 05/29/2017 06:27 AM, songbird wrote:
do you have dung beetles there?

Got some type of beetle and burrows in the dirt. Doesn't
look like any of the dumb beetles I see on nature shows.
And they don't seem to like my plants either, so I leave
them alone.

I got ants too. The larger brown and red ones. They
don't like my plants either, so I don't
bother them. This is weird. I can kneel down
in a bunch of them to work the dirt with my hands
and they scurry away and leave me alone. Nice ants.
Who would have thought.

I will consider the depth of the roots I am harvesting
when I consider the depth of the pots.

Thank you !