Old 31-05-2017, 01:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default OT - new weed

George Shirley wrote:
Sounds to me you would never have to go to the butcher with all that
meat running around. I have recipes for nearly all of those critters. G

if you were here to hunt and clean them i'd
try them. not much into hunting or cleaning
critters myself.

Lonely George, wife due back home tomorrow evening, even the dog misses her.

re-reading a good book can help the time go
by. cooking something complicated can be
another way to go.

when i have extra time i should be getting
some old papers sorted through and shred the
junk. as you can see, it rarely happens.

songbird