Old 01-06-2017, 12:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default radish

On 5/31/2017 11:22 PM, T wrote:
Hi all,

I am super pleased with my radishes this year. They are
now too big for the earwigs to hassle with. I didn't
look for two days and they have doubled in size! Yippee!
Something I can't kill!

Questions:

1) how will I know when they can be harvested?

2) can I leave them in the ground and harvest them
at different times to keep them from spoiling?

Many thanks,
-T

Radishes in my area just keep getting bigger and hotter until they start
splitting until I pull them and put them in the composter. It all
depends on your climate.

George, up early to feed the !@#$% dawg