Old 03-06-2017, 11:24 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Hozelock reel

On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 20:43:27 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

I have a hozelock reel model 2415, could do with swapping over the inlet
and winding handle between sides

It looks like four alignment "prongs" and four plastic hooks hold the
handle in place and other than being awkward to get at, should come
apart with suitable persuasion, any one tried and succeeded (or failed)?

I did it, though unhelpfully I can't remember exactly how.
I think I depressed the catch hooks by using long thin screw drivers
and some wiggling.

G.Harman