Old 21-06-2017, 07:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default Need your feedback on my Vegetable Garden

On 6/21/2017 1:23 PM, wrote:
Hi ,

I'm currently growing my garden, and I have planted Mint, Mustard, Fenugreek, Rosemary, Onions, Tomatoes, Coriander, Money Plant, and Lilly Flowers.

Check out my garden here :
https://youtu.be/lJELs-8dJ9M & comment

Enjoy !!

I saw it. Nice video and nice use of space but minute to what us outside
the city have. I like to feel I profit from my hobbies but pushed to
pots on the deck because of deer and mainly shade, I find it cheaper to
buy produce and spend the extra time on something else.