Old 31-07-2017, 08:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
cj cj is offline

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

replying to Gas Bag, cj wrote:
I used the flour and cement mixture, then I just started using the cement
alone. To attract the rats I buy a bag of gum drops. I mash them up and run a
little water over them to make them sticky. I put them in a little container
and pour the cement over them. The rats love them. So far the rats/mice seem
to run outside. I've picked up dead ones outside. They don't seem to hide in
the walls or wherever. Dogs and cats are not attracted to this, and shouldn't
be harmed.-cj

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-617335-.htm