Old 10-08-2017, 04:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Muggles[_2_] Muggles[_2_] is offline

Default Rain, and lots of it

On 8/9/2017 4:01 PM, songbird wrote:
Muggles wrote:
I've never had any fruit worth eating when I planted cantaloupes.
Maybe, I just haven't figured out the trick to growing them, yet? LOL

are you in the south?

i'm thinking that if you start the plants
indoors early enough you can get a better
start on them and perhaps the stems can
be more resistant to the bugs then...

might be worth a try.

songbird

Come January or February I get the bug to start plants, and we have a
small greenhouse, too, but it's not finished, yet. I have lots of
intentions of doing all sorts of things, but then way-layed by real life!

--
Maggie