Old 05-09-2017, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Asha Santon Asha Santon is offline

Default Cyclamen (persica) update

My trusty cyclamen is currently 25cm high, 30cm across, and has twenty flowers.
For the first time, some flower heads are turning to fruit so some
seeds may be forthcoming. I have no idea if these would be viable.
Previously, after the petals had fallen, the stems just withered and
died. Many old stems are still doing so but about half a dozen are
fruiting.

Another six weeks to go to complete one full year in flower.
I am planning to grow some outdoor cyclamen (from seed) next year
having formed something of an attachment to my indoor version.

--
Asha
http://minnies.opcop.org.uk