Old 10-09-2017, 08:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Blue Pumpkins

On 9/10/2017 1:03 PM, Pavel314 wrote:
Our two varieties of blue pumpkins both ripened this past week. The big, lumpy ones in back are Blue Hubbard squash and the more pumpkin-shaped ones in front are Queensland Blue. They weigh about 11 pounds and 9 pounds, respectively.

http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pa...tml?sort=3&o=0

About half of the patch is picked but a few varieties are still growing.

Paul

They sure don't look appetizing with that gray coloring. I don't eat
much pumpkin or squash anyway but it looks like a good, big crop. I
wonder what a pumpkin pie would look like from one of those. G

George