Old 12-09-2017, 07:44 AM
BanterBen BanterBen is offline
Registered User

Question Gardeners Birthday gift help needed

Hello, Garden Banter forum thanks for the add!

I am here today because it's my mums birthday coming in about 6 weeks and I'm in need of a little advice on what to get her. She pretty much lives in the garden, every time I go to visit if it's not raining she's out there. She plants so there are flowers all year round and never has a dull garden.

Anyway, in terms of buying her a gift, So far I have ordered her a cake which there will be an example picture at the bottom, I have planned for the family to get together at her favourite restaurant, not I'm in need of a little inspiration from you guys the pro gardeners themselves for a gift. What would you like as a gift from your son? is there something you use in the garden often that needs replacing?

Looking forward to some replies if there is anything I have missed please comment below and I will get back to you all.

Thanks
Sorry, How do you add photos?