Old 23-09-2017, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default freeze alert

On 9/22/2017 5:05 PM, T wrote:
On 09/22/2017 02:09 PM, George Shirley wrote:
On 9/22/2017 1:46 PM, T wrote:
NOAA has a freeze alert out for tonight.Â* Poop!

Now I have to go pick everything, ready or not!

send the freeze here, it's close to 100F.

UPS???

It was 95F here two weeks ago!

Last time I was in Reno was in the eighties, also went to Lost Wages.
Nice people mostly but I don't gamble, never had enough money to throw
away. G

Had relatives in Reno and stopped by to visit on the way back to Saudi
Arabia. We always flew home and back to Saudi around the world. The
company paid the way so why not. Alas, no more excuse to go there
anymore, the relatives were the grandchildren of an uncle I never met
and we never visited them or them visit us again.