Old 09-10-2017, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Bulbs

On 09/10/2017 10:47, Asha Santon wrote:
I've got most of my spring-flowering bulbs planted and some I put in a
week or two ago are through and a few centimetres high already (cheapo
dutch irises at something under 1.50 for 20).

I planted a large net worth of bulbs into 6 very large tubs on Friday.

Something (possibly a fox) dug into every single pot on Sunday night and
most of the bulbs ended up outside of the pot or on the surface of the soil.