Old 13-10-2017, 07:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default What is a good overwinter onion?

On 10/12/2017 05:15 PM, songbird wrote:
i've had some small bundles of transplants too
which need to be teased apart and then replanted
(not too fond of this approach).

Virtually always die on me when I have tried it.
I just plant the whole bunch, see who grow the tallest
and use a pair of scissors to cut off the small ones.
Make me feel like a murderer. Okay, only a little.

Who the hell ever told plant suppliers that "bare root"
was a viable way to ship plants !!! ??? How hard it
it to ship a dirt plug?