Old 22-10-2017, 03:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default a few bean pics

George Shirley wrote:
Y'all must buy Beano by the case. VBG

i've never needed it. my body seems to
adapt to them just fine. it does help if you
don't start on them all at once, but just
gradually add them to the diet and increase
a little as you go...

the other thing is that many people cook
them with a lot of spices and other things
and so if there is any extra gas produced
they really notice it. we don't often do
that instead we just boil them plain and
then use them later (and freeze some too
for other times) in other dishes or as a
filler. Mom puts some on her salads, i just
eat 'em plain or with a little hot sauce
and butter on them.

songbird