Old 29-10-2017, 10:41 PM posted to msn.forums.homeandgarden.gardening.landscape,msn.forums.homeandgarden.gardening,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,msn.forums.gardening.general
David B. David B. is offline

Default What is making these holes in the front lawn overnight thathappen often?

On 29/10/2017 18:59, Ant wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/GUHwN5A.jpg from a local rural So(uthern)
CA(lifornia) house.

Gophers? Deers? Dogs? Squirrels? I doubt it is the ants even though
there are Red Imported Fire and Argentine ants' mounds.

The next door neighbors' lawns don't even have this problem. What is
missing and how to stop these dig ups?

Thank you in advance.

That looks like classic Badger damage to me!

Do you have Badgers there?

--
David B.