Old 30-10-2017, 03:52 PM posted to msn.forums.homeandgarden.gardening.landscape,msn.forums.homeandgarden.gardening,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,msn.forums.gardening.general
Ant Ant is offline

Default What is making these holes in the front lawn overnight thathappen often?

On 10/30/2017 5:56 AM, Wolf K wrote:
Interesting. I have never seen and heard that they existed here!
Someone said https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPmyUdLrk9Q is a raccoon
that was recorded by an automatic camera at night almost last year.
Its tail doesn't match with a badger's. :/

Raccoons dig up lawns to get at grubs. If they're visiting your lawn,
you have grubs. You can let the raccoons take care of them, or hire a
lawn-care business to spray grub-icide, or do the job yourself. I
wouldn't recommend the last, safe pesticide application is a complicated
skill. The raccoons will move on once they've eaten all the grubs, then
you can repair the lawn.

Thanks.
--
"I go out of my way to avoid stepping on ants." --Terry McGovern,
daughter of Senator George and Eleanor McGovern, subject of the book