Old 09-11-2017, 01:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default It Is Indeed Getting Warmer

replying to David E. Ross, Iggy wrote:
I completely disagree. When growing up and until the last 5-years September
was ALWAYS hot and sticky day and night and only the last half of October
started to cool considerably into the fall temperatures. Only a FEW times in
my life did Halloween ever require heavier clothing under my costume.

But now, for the last 5-years, I've had to put the heat on in September and
October. And everyone I bring it up to agrees, they VIVIDLY remember school's
start being absolutely miserable and very commonly sweating through their
Halloween costumes. However, we have been getting an unheard of week of Spring
in January and February the last 5-years too.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...er-110075-.htm