Old 28-11-2017, 11:13 PM posted to bionet.plants
Kop Owen Kop Owen is offline

Default Anyone can recommend me a method for Soil sample microbial biomasscarbon measurement & Soil sample microbial biomass nitrogen measurement

Hi Good Afternoon,
Anyone can recommend me a method for Soil sample microbial biomass carbon
measurement & Soil sample microbial biomass nitrogen measurement?
If you are a service company and can do this test, please let me know:
How much will you charge for each soil sample for carbon measurement?
How much will you charge for each soil sample for nitrogen measurement?
Thanks!
Kop