Old 10-12-2017, 01:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tree of 40 fruit

On Wednesday, 6 December 2017 09:02:22 UTC, John Williamson wrote:
On 05/12/2017 23:25, tabbypurr wrote:

That link's informative but way too complex. If I can't give a set of instructions in at the outside 10 minutes, preferably 5, that enable folk to graft with at least some success, then it won't fly. I don't have the grafting skill to condense those pages into a quick basic guide.

Not every problem has a simple answer.

Telling people how to graft in ten minutes is possible, especially if
you do a "show and tell". Explaining the complex rules for successfully
getting 40 different fruits on one tree will take a bit longer, as it's
a much more complex subject.

Show & tell won't be possible. I guess I have to give up on the idea. I daresay if I knew more about it I could come up with something to get people started, but I don't.

Thank you everyone.

NT