Old 15-12-2017, 02:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Tim R Tim R is offline

Default Which rodent made this new mound in a So. CA area?

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 10:14:43 AM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
On 11/26/2017 6:57 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
I'd get a game camera or one that is triggered by motion
and set it up to see what comes to or from the hole.

I doubt an IR activated camera would catch a coldblooded snake.

You'd be wrong about the IR. A branch waving will trigger them, and run your battery down if you're not careful.

I dunno about snakes, I've never had one show up on the camera. But all sorts of cold objects will trigger it, if big enough.