Old 10-01-2018, 12:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default borer resistant squish

On 01/09/2018 08:48 AM, Boron wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 21:55:50 -0800, T wrote:

On 01/08/2018 06:05 PM, Boron Elgar wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 17:15:24 -0800, T wrote:

On 01/07/2018 10:10 PM, songbird wrote:
i would not be too surprised if
it is similar in nutrition as zukes or any of
the other summer squash.

You are correct. All summer squash are basically the
same. Winter squash, on the other hand, are toxic to
diabetics.

Please stop your nonsense.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutriti...winter-squash/

Hi Boron,

For a T2 Diabetic, here are the rules:

Glycemic load: 10 total per day
carbs: 15 max per meal (7 for hard cases, no borrowing)
60 total per day (30 for hard cases)

To heal from Carbohydrate Poisoning (T2 Diabetes), you have
to return to some semblance of what our ancestors ate.
That would be Primal or Paleo of somewhere in between.

Bullshit. Sorry,but this idiocy and misinformation you post earn you a
rare spot in the KF.

Talk about fake news.

And now we know why one out of eleven of us have
T2 Diabetes, when it use to be relatively unheard of.
We are being poisoned by an unnatural diet.

I stand behind everything I said.